Tuesday, June 5, 2012

old basketball shoes she did not find that our presence.

Fortunately, my injury, she is against a stone, then I really have nothing to say.
Fortunately, in addition to other parts of this foot injury, my body, it seems that is still intact, just plummeted to the ground, body pain, and feel much better now.
Hop hop station up and looked at the mud of the body, I am quite not smile, came out good, I wear a neat, clean, and now the whole become a Nihou.
Li Tongtong not better than me there, she came out, when just a change of clothes, now is appalling.
The really strange thing ah,old basketball shoes, I am so careful will make such a mistake? I looked at his face finger prints of several mud she endured the pain of the foot can not help but smile.
Maintain a progressive attitude in the face of adversity is a good attitude, and now we have fallen into the ditch, but also complain about what?
Two villages in close proximity, while the effort, we came to her door.
Li Tongtong front door open, brightly lit inside, occasionally came a few times, dogs barking, and standing in the doorway, I hesitate to get in, I look so messy, to see people their parents does not seem very good.
So back, I was also somewhat unwilling, before sending Li Tongtong home many times, but every time I have been to them outside the village on without success, in addition to that the Spring Festival has been to her door, and later there is no door.
But now so late, if Li Tongtong a back, her parents said she what? Rather than let her a man wronged, might as well let me to explain, anyway, this thing is always to have an explanation the.
I just made up my mind, in the yard out of a woman, where we stood and looked at, where we compare the dark, she did not find that our presence.
Chou Xifu always want to see her in-laws, the ugly son-in-law always want to see Laozhang Ren, to such a degree, I wanted to retreat too late, is a positive tolerance, I steadily followed behind her.
Evidently is that I played, I came to the woman in front of, and come up with what you believe is the most photogenic smile, said, May smell a stranger taste, I entered their home yard, two large dogs barking up is also rude to me,

No comments:

Post a Comment