Sunday, June 10, 2012

mlb jerseys the tools they need

An account, card and PIN envelope I placed in the drawer of the home and left a letter to parents, this drawer I usually put the information to parents under normal circumstances would not look through, unless I have anything should happen to I organize my stuff, they should find, listen Chen Lao counterparts Inner Mongolia veins sparsely populated, and there will be a lot of unexpected things happen, I have to prepare for the worst. another three million, I intend to stay to in the dream, she was with me for so long, again, what gave me, if I have any surprises, you can also leave her a little money down life; the remaining two million divided into three, a one million This is to Michelle, her family, economic difficulties, she returned home, if we do not have the opportunity to meet again, the money she and her mother to live a good life; five hundred thousand to the Clubhouse While we two have been commensurate to brothers and sisters, but our hearts are clearly a good impression is always there, especially Miu Miu, I know she likes me, but I really can not accept this relationship, has been in a dream and Michelle, I have been very contradictory, I can not say more of a feeling, and my heart already full ... the last five hundred thousand, is a trip to Inner Mongolia, the cost of this out risk, although only tackling the veins, look at the specific situation, but the same can not be negligent.
Return to the town that night, I went in a dream there, although she previously had been to know my plans, but when I really told her,mlb jerseys, she cried a lot when I was there three million cards to her, she looked at me with strange eyes, then suddenly hugged me, this to me? Dream, you listen to me, I know you are really good for me, but what gave me, I assure you, I would surely come back, but some danger is really not expected, this is also to prevent case, the money can give you the protection of life, Hill, you go together No longer speak in the dream, I coax her half a day, she was calm, but refused to take the money, and finally can not, can only think of ways to ...
To Michelle's money in the dream is actually very like to refer to,cheap mlb jerseys, perhaps, in her view, this is I told her more intimate. I went to Miu Miu there when she was one I'm going to Inner Mongolia, on arguing with the non-keep I went and made almost to tears, and finally not only the money did not give also this piece of plaster to the labeled, non with me to go to Inner Mongolia ...
Chen Lao where they have all been ready, he found an old friend to help him to see the shop, the tools they need, such as the instrument to detect veins, compass, small hammer for outdoor rock climbing rope ............ has been readily available .
Plane ticket also bought a week after starting this week, I try to stay with in the dream, make it funny, Miu Miu even got Liu Columbia mitigation, non-go with me, Inner Mongolia, but also to find a number of grounds, away from home should find a girl peers, girls

No comments:

Post a Comment